Immediately after receiving your bunch:
- Take off the wrapping
- Cut the stems slightly; Invest in some good quality secateurs. Household scissors will damage the stem + will run the risk of not being able to intake water.
- Put fresh water in a vase or vessel
- Keep out of direct sunlight + in a cool space.
- Refresh water every 1 - 2 days
- Cut the stems slightly each refresh
- Remove any excess / dead leaves or flowers.
- Add preservatives into the water to keep bacteria at bay. Natural alternatives like a teaspoon of sugar or lemon juice will assist with this.
- Repeat the process until they perish
Drying your bunch:
- Take out of the water.
- Remove any excess leaves.
- Hang upside down in a cool, dark + dry space
- Leave until dry
- Spritz with some hair spray
- Place where you want + voila!